Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Jess' Donation

My hair shot from behind before my haircut.


My front shot from before. (Sorry it's sideways, not sure what happened there.)
My post-haircut shot from the frontal view.
My hind shot, post-haircut.
I decided awhile ago that I was going to donate my hair to Locks of Love. I finally took the plunge today! I am happy with my new hair, but it is very strange. My hair definitely feels lighter and has WAY more movement. The strangest thing is going to be no more pony tails for awhile. I can't wait to see how long it takes to blow dry. 

Here's the Locks of Love website! Check it out! They do great work for a wonderful cause. I did try to get a pal to donate with me, but had no luck. Most females that have long hair have a huge attachment to it. Mine will grow back fast, I'm sure :)



1 comment:

Kara said...

That is so cool and your hair looks great. Unfortunately, my hair is too fine to ever grow it out long enough in the first place :(.