Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Genius of Jaycee




Even though Jaycee is not quite 2 years old just yet, she is a genius. And I don't just say this because I am her mother and I obviously think she's a genius. Here's just a small list of all the skills Jaycee has already mastered. . .

Her colors, including:
red
yellow
blue
white
black
pink
purple
orange
green
brown

Her shapes, including:
circle
square
oval
triangle
diamond
star
moon/crescent

Any time we go out and run errands, she is constantly making real world connections and pointing out all the shapes and colors that she knows so well. She is also obsessed with "learning" and "reading" and she tells us daily. She has mastered how to use the iPhone and has many learning games that she plays. She matches puzzles, counts numbers, recites her letters, and even occasionally checks out emails. We joke that she's going to hack into some computer system somewhere in China, but really, that is completely possible. Just look at this picture she made on one of her games. She did this entirely herself and I didn't even know about it until I uploaded my pictures from my phone. . .


No comments: