Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Best Kiddos in the World!

What is better than coming home from work on a Monday afternoon, having spent a wonderful fun-filled weekend, and hearing "Mama, miss you!" from your two year old that is giving you a hug and kiss- followed by the biggest and brightest smile that a 3 1/2 month old can give?
NOTHING! There is nothing better than that welcome!






**Cute little story:
Jaycee went to put on pajamas last night before bed. She reminded me that she needed a diaper because she had "pee pee" in there. Then she told me "poopoo" just to get a reaction out of me. (My reaction is always "Eeww, stinky") When I asked her if she had poopoo, she smiled and laughed and said "NO!". Then as I went to changer her diaper for the evening, she proceeded to tell me "TOLD YOU" in the loudest, proudest voice she could make. Yes, Jaycee told me, and surprise, surprise, Jaycee was right! Now, if only we could get the "told you so" on the big girl potty, we'd be in business! (Jaycee did actually run to the bathroom last night and sit on the big girl potty though. She thought she was going to give it a try. Nothing came out, but she definitely gets a A for effort and enthusiasm! :)

No comments: